Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goodbye, Hello

Well, today was my last venture into Zul'Gurub on my Shaman, assuming that the shattering happens on Tuesday that is. I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed and just a bit crushed that I no longer have any more opportunities to try to get the tiger and raptor that I've been seeking for well over two years now. Ah well I suppose...


Farewell Zul'Gurub, you've been fun while you lasted!!

-----

Today certainly was not all bad though. No, not even by a long shot. After waiting for the past week, and multitudes of hours logged camping one spot, Arcturis finally spawned!


There was only another Hunter in the area was a Hordie, and thanks to my macro (which was set up wrong, you can see it spamming me the fact that YOURNAME isn't playing) and twitchy fingers, I managed to tag and tame this guy within seconds of NPC Scan screaming.


His name is Cammy, and he's a badass.

Now I'm in hot pursuit of Skoll and Gondria. I have a slight lead on Skoll at least, but Gondria is still a mystery as to when she's going to spawn. Hopefully I can get these guys soon so I can move on to the Basin to nab a few other rares : P

I guess I'm off to seek Skoll for a bit now. Perhaps more later!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Grats on Arcturius. :D I can't wait to try to get him when I roll my hunter in cata. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm absolutely over the moon that I finally managed to tame him : D

    Good luck on your hunt! He's a pain to wait for, but he's sooo worth it : )

    ReplyDelete