Sunday, June 5, 2011

Through Your Interface - Day 2, Player Housing

Good "morning" everyone. Yes I'm aware that it's nearly 6pm where I'm from and I'm also rather aware that it's no where near the realm of morning anymore. Blame the sleepless nights for the sleep filled days! Anywho, here's day 2 of my Through Your Interface challenge.

If you were to claim a place to call your own, where would it be and why?

Due to the fact that I more or less have two main characters I end up having two different places where I'd possibly reside within Azeroth. I've touched on this subject before a bit, but now I have pictures!

Saz's Farm

This is my shaman's farm. It's located somewhere on the outskirts of Gilneas and she lives here with her priesty friend. Had this actually been our player house The Farm would be filled with a boat load of mounts and pets. Don't step on our chickens!

Kelebek's Den

My druid doesn't actually live anywhere in particular (she's a bit of a roamer after all), but the field near Mulgore where the rats, rabbits, and prairie dogs are constantly at war would be a typical haunt of hers. It's fairly quiet in that area and the warring of little animals for some reason amuses her. If she wants to escape the sounds of tiny guns and knives she can always fly over to the Tanaris for a few nights. Bek has told me that the evenings in the desert are absolutely lovely. Really though, I'd build Kelebek a nice little wood cabin out in this field of Mulgore and set my hearth stone there if I could.

2 comments:

  1. I like Saz's Farm, the area around Gilneas is so beautiful.

    I really have to find that field in Mulgore. I keep meaning to have a look at those warring critters but keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilneas and her surrounding areas really are stunning, I breaks my heart a bit to think that we really don't use it at all.

    You really must seek out that field! I've been out there a few times and it's a hoot to chase around the angered animals as they dukes it out (only to watch them shrink back into innocence after they're finished with their battles). Aside from the constant mini wars going on, it's rather peaceful out there, especially at night.

    ReplyDelete