Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Through Your Interface - Day 6, Favorite Line of Poetry/Lyric

You know the drill by now. It's time for another Through Your Interface entry!

Most of us have a favorite poet or song. Give us an image that you think represents your favorite line, or what line inspires you most. You should probably include said line and *maybe* give some explanation/reasoning behind it, unless you're feeling overly ambiguous.




"Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down, tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home." ~ Malcolm Reynolds

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! I know it's been at least 6 months since we watched Firefly from beginning to end. I'm getting the DVDs out now, it's a Firefly marathon for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely approve of this plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I have the theme song stuck in my head 8D

    Take my money, take my land, take me where I cannot stand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't comin' back...

    At least it's a great song to have stuck in your head ^_^

    ReplyDelete