Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cata Mounts!

Oh man oh man, mmo-champion has some new mount models, aaaand I'm a bit in love. I'll just highlight the Alliance ones (sorry Horde!).


I lovelovelove the Spectral Steed. This mount will apparently be purchased from the Tol Barad quartermasters (you will also be able to purchase the Spectral Wolf mount from them).While it's still the typical horse model, the coloration is gorgeously done and I can't wait to see it in motion. I wonder if this guy shoots out stars like the Celestial Steed...



This is the new Alliance guild mount. Kind of a neat design, and I can't wait to see it merged with a guild tabard (which apparently will show up on the white area of the saddle, according to mmo-champion). Not quite sure if I'd ride this mount myself (a Draenei on a lion, that may look a bit strange), but I'll certainly be adding this to my collection. The new Horde guild mount is a scorpion, and I'm rather looking forward to seeing some Tauren sport that particular mount : P


These guys I saw just a few days ago and saved the image...buuuut I have completely forgot how these guys are acquired, if I had read anything about them. The Glory of the Cataclysm Raider is pretty straight forward, but as far as how we get our paws on the different variations, well...it's beyond me for the moment. These skins are verrrry slick though, I'm very much looking forward to getting these.

There's also been a few pet images released lately, and by far my favorite is of course the Dark Phoenix Hatchling. Apparently this little guy is acquired by exalting 55 reputations. I absolutely love the standard Phoenix, and you bet that I'm going to be working even harder on my reputations to be able to get this little guy.


Brazie's Sunflower, another new Cataclysm pet, has been released. Apparently it's aquired through a questline. I'll spare the image right now to save up some space, but it's kinda cute.

To check out the Sunflower pet and the Spectral Wolf, hop on over to mmo-champion.  If you want to check out the scorpian mount, I'm afraid you'll have to dig it up yourself : P


In Sazland my luck has seemed to change a bit. Finally today I manged to gnab the Swift Brewfest Ram on my Shaman, and even got a remote on the Warlock! I also broke down and purchased an Oozeling on the AH for Saz yesterday, and I must say that I'm kind of pretty much in love. Also to bring up my luck, I finally managed to get my hands on that neck piece I was after for my priest. All in all today has been a good WoW day. Sometimes it seems like a bit of complaining (ie getting frustration off your chest) somehow tends to help things turn for the better...if done sparingly. I'm still rather convinced that I have some seriously bad RNG luck, but thankfully it decided to get a bit better, if only for a day.

Back to geeking about the new Cataclysm mounts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment