Thursday, October 7, 2010

Projects

I had promised that this blog would not only be able my random babblings and adventures, but also about my many projects. So here's a bit of a teaser of what I will be working on while I'm back in the world where internet ceases to exist, and what you may possibly come to expect sometime in the next month or two.

First off is Project OA. I'll leave it in it's cryptic form for right now, since it is faaaaarrr from finished. This was the project that I had originally intended on getting the rest of my material for during this past week, but sadly due to a CPU issue on the computer I normally use for WoW, I got zero of the screen shots needed to complete this rather large, four part video project. Perhaps if the computer gets repaired this project will be able to be completed prior to the Cataclysm release date (which was the intent), but if not, this particular project may see a full revamp/re-imagining or will just be scrapped.



Next up, I'd like you to meet Jenesee. I will soon be starting a project that revolves completely around her, but as to what that project really is...I'm going to be leaving you in the dark on that one till I launch the start of it ;)

I'll also be starting up a few minor writing projects over the next few weeks, though they probably won't be WoW related, thus a bit out of place here in this particular blog. If it's anything relevant though, I'll be sure to share it.

That's about it for this particular update. Nothing was accomplished in game today, other then some good ol' sitting around jabbering with friends. Now it's time to hit the road, get "home", and get to work on some of these projects. More hopefully in a week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment