Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Sky is Falling!

Alrighty, so I've been meaning to start up another segment in my writing, a column I suppose you could call it? Unfortunately I haven't quite gotten around to it yet, seeing as though I'm actually able to play WoW again! One of my buddies suggested that I should simply put WoW on an external hard drive, since I didn't have enough room on my laptop's basic hard drive. He then dug up this external hard drive over on Newegg.com and I proceeded to order it. I must say, I'm in love....and it was only $30. 120g hard drive for $30? Can't go wrong.

So I've been busy lag-playing like crazy. I've been attempting to get caught up on all of the event quests on both Saz and Kelebek, farming Anzu on both of these toons, farming ZG as much as I can on Saz (both mounts still fail to drop for me), attempting to get the rest of my pages for the Scepter of the Shifting Sands and I've been camping rares on my hunter.


Today I finally migrated my Shaman from Battle of Serenity over to Easy Company. Honestly, it was crazy to be able to speak to people in guild chat again. I'm pretty darn excited for the change. It's going to be an adjustment not having to deal with the management of a guild, but it should be good for me. Much less stressful, to say the least.

I managed to get my paws on the chapter out of MC for the Scepter quest line, and after EC ran AQ40 tonight, we ran Onyxia's layer. Sadly, there was three of us on the quest line, and not a one of us got our chapter from her. Hopefully I can get both the Ony and BWL chapters tomorrow, and hopefully I won't have to buy a ton of elementium to finish this bugger...

As far as mounts are concerned, RNG is still being a hater.

Trying to complete the Elemental Invasion events is bring problematic. The spawns in Northrend are a bit difficult to track down, but at least we now get credit for closing the rifts in either IF or SW....assuming your video card doesn't die from spell over load that is (which mine kind of does). It was pretty fun getting to do the old bosses once those were opened, to say the least.

A piece of advice for all you Hunters planning to fly around to try and tame rare pets: get epic flying! I've been putting around on my little 100% bird on my Hunter, and it's pretty maddening after being spoiled by my Shaman's and Druid's 310%. I'm now attempting to hit the 30k gold mark so I can buy her at least 280% flying to help out in my mission to catch all kinds of rare animals. So far though I've managed to tame four of the twenty-something pets on my list. Nothing too fancy yet, but I'm working on fixing that ; )

 Loka

Serenity

Greg

Widdershins


Currently I have my Hunter parked out in Netherstorm, waiting for the opportunity to tame Nuramoc. Hopefully I'll get him soon so I can move on to Northrend critters!

So that's what I've been up to. Hopefully I'll have the time/ambition to write up a new article for you all either later on tonight or sometime tomorrow. I think some of you may really dig what I have in mind. In the event that I get to preoccupied to start up my new column, you all will at least still get this week's edition of Hoarders. Are you pumped? I'm sure you are : P

No comments:

Post a Comment