Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Praying For Tidal Waves

Warning, this video contains language not suitable for young ears or the work place.

This song listed above has more or less been my theme song for the past 24-48 hours, and for good reason.


Today we saw Armageddon in Azeroth.


Zul'Gurub is now empty, Booty Bay is cloaked in seaweed, Menethil is mostly underwater, and Stormwind has had a make-over. There's new animals to tame, new adventures to be had, and new area's to explore. It's a whole new world, haunted now by a giant molten dragon.


I have yet to see Deathwing myself, but there has been sightings of him already. The newly redesigned areas are gorgeously done as far as I can tell (low settings ftl), and there's certainly many new touches added to Stormwind. I reeeeally cannot wait to be able to fly around Azeroth and explore everything properly.


In the world of Hunters, there's a handful of new tamable pets now available. Apparently Deathwing's wrath has brought many critters out of hiding. As you can see from the image above I now have a fox! Her name is Erin. Pretty neat pet in my opinion.


Today also unlocked several new class/race combinations. Pictured above is my new baby Troll Druid, Trançe. I'm not sure at this moment whether or not I'll ever get her to 85, but it would be kind of fun to have a kitty with a mohawk to raid on once in a while.

Thanks to my old pal lag I have yet to properly explore everything. So far though Deathwing's influence on the world as we knew it has my approval. Perhaps more to come soon on a few of the in game changes and my take on them ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment