Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quick (Hunter) Pet Post

Just released over on MMO-Champion, Ghostcrawler! Too cool. Well played Blizzard, well played.


So there's this guy and supposedly a spectral crab coming our way in Cataclysm. They both fall into the "Spirit Beast" category and they're both gorgeous. Hopefully their spawn points are a bit more spread out instead of just being in one, camp-able place like Arcturis. If not, I more than likely won't get this guy until our NEXT expansion...thank you my dear, sweet, high population server /silly sarcasm.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have something more to share tomorrow : )

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually really excited about that! I haven't checked MMO in a while. I shall have to! (And welcome to the blogging community, I stumbled upon your blog via BA! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty exited as well, the design team really did some wonderful work on the new Cataclysm mobs. Can't wait to see what else is in store for us!

    Thanks for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete