Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WoW-Related Web Serieses (Seri?)

So, I ended up pumping out those guides a bit faster than expected. This leaves me with having to actually write the last two articles I have in mind, and needless to say...I have some hardcore writer's block. I blame not having the stimulation of being in game on WoW.

Since I have some major writer's block (aka the lazies), I've been Youtube trolling. Okay, maybe not so much trolling but uh, I've been doing a lot of video watching. Besides watching the newest videos on my favorite subscriptions, I've really been getting into the Big Crits series. I'm not quite sure 100% what actually draws me to this series yet. Is it because it's about the inner workings of a guild, and it's giving me a different viewpoint on how others do things? Is it because they're over on horde side Sen'jin, my original stomping grounds? Or is it simply because it's run by an enhancement shaman? I really can't put my finger on it, but the more I watch, the more I enjoy.

Later on this evening I may even re-watch The Guild. If you play WoW...or play any MMO really...and haven't watched the series, I highly recommend doing so once you get a chance. It's quirky, it's awkward at times, and it's pretty accurate and entertaining all around.

Hmm, I seem to have lost my track of thought. Perhaps more babblings later.

No comments:

Post a Comment