Monday, November 29, 2010

I Cannot Brain Today, I Have the Dumb

Ahhh brain fry, how you plague me so! All day it seems that I have been severely affected by the dumb, which has incapacitated my ability to brain. Lost? Good, me too.


In other news, I'm still here! No groans from the peanut gallery now. Weather's been holding me in, and I'm kind of thankful for it. That's not to say that the weather's been terrible, or that I'm here to stay for good (I wish it where true! The staying part that is...), but I'm here for possibly a few more days. Having a broken windshield wiper motor is kinda pro /sarcasm. Who knows for sure how long I'll remain here though. Needless to say, the weather has been working in my favor. Let's hope it stays that way.

Game wise, not a lot has been going on. I've attempted to do the quest line to obtain the new Flamefly, but of course a part of the line bugged on me (har har, I made a pun), I've been taming beasts like crazy on the Hunter, farming Anzu like it's my job, and pretty much just messing around. I also finally redid Saz's gem set up despite the fact that Cataclysm is just weeks away and there's not a snowman's chance in hell I'll get to raid before it launches. I have my reasons behind it though, so I'm not 100% mad. It's kinda nice to see 8k steady on the dummy again, even if Searing Totem is being a wanker.


Further exploration has taken place in the Ruins of Gilneas. Anything Worgen-related architecturally is just simply too fantastic. I'm completely in love with all of the Worgen settlements I've come across. I'm really hoping that there's some big plans for them once Cataclysm goes live, because if it was truly meant for just baby Worgen and/or PvP, it would be a huge waste. Also, the underwater image above? There's a Shadow Priest hiding in it. See if you can spot her, all Where's Waldo style.


Apparently I didn't wait long enough to bring my Rogue back out into public. Today she got feathered...needless to say I was strutting around being highly amused for the duration of the transformation. Ahhh holidays.

Completely random image for the day: The bear taunting the cat instead of the mob.


I absolutely love Google and its image search function.


One last thing...the new Saltspray Gull pet? One of the most random, idiotic, badass pets ever. If I decide not to be the idiot who only raids with spirit beasts or if I happen to decide against using my wolf Gingervitus, this just may be the pet I will use. The boyfriend named him. Kinda win if you ask me.



Less random crap coming soon, I promise!

1 comment: