Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Sims Medieval + WoW = I Want

Tonight I decided to try and immerse myself into something a little less WoW-like, just for a change of pace. I began trolling Youtube for some form of entertainment and something inside me urged me to look up Sims 3 videos for some odd reason. I ended up stumbling upon TheSim's channel; why I've never thought to seek out this page before is beyond me. Anyways, so I'm checking out the new Sims 3 content, and also on this page are the advertisements for a new Sims game, The Sims Medieval. Honestly, I think it looks awesome, even if the demos presented were in their "pre-Alpha" stages. It's kingdom building, it's leveling, it's questing, it's character improving, it's sabotage and friendship building, it's pure Sims geekery.

While I was watching the demos one thought kept popping into my head:

This could easily become an MMORPG.

The next thought to pop into my mind was:

The Sims and World of Warcraft need to make woohoo right friggen now!

My official opinion from just seeing the demos for this game is that it's mated Civilization, MMORPG like game play (minus of course, the actual mutli-player factor), and the Sims all into one ball of potential medieval fun. I'm definitely looking forward to hopefully getting to try this game out sometime in the future.


If you're interested in seeing the advertisement and the demo videos for yourself, I have embedded them after the page break.












/wipes the drool from her chin

No comments:

Post a Comment