Saturday, September 10, 2011

You're Coming With Us

Well hello readers, long time no legit update/post!

I know that it's been forever since I've done a proper post. I'm sure a few of you have been wondering why I haven't been doing my shared topics, haven't finished either the 20 Days of challenge or even Through Your Interface, or why Hoarders: Azeroth Edition has more or less dropped off of the face of my blog. I could in theory blame it on the fact that I was pretty sick for the past few weeks, distracted by caring for the family a few weeks before the weeks of being ill, been distracted by a certain someone, playing WoW far too much...blah blah blah. I have excuses coming out the nose.

Essentially I've been taking an unintentional break from blogging/writing because of brain soup. I write internally most of the time, and lately I either come up with nothing or I just sound like a total asshole to myself. Therefor, I haven't written much. So what have I been doing?

1) Semi started raiding on Saz again. It's nothing serious since the guild I'm in is super casual. Casual as in only one raid group a week, normal modes only. Three raid nights a week, one of which is an alt run for taking out BoT/BWD. I won't be sniffing Ragnaros' butt crack anytime soon, but it's nice to try and get back into the swing of things once again.

2) I hit level 25 irl last Friday. I'd say there was cake, but there wasn't. Instead there was a giant cookie! And leftovers. It was an amazing birthday : D

3) There's a new boy in my life. No, you cannot have him.

4) It's getting cold as shit here. My summer has disappeared all too soon. Do you know what weather in the 60s and constant clouds do to me? It makes me miserable and unproductive. Throw that onto my list of poor excuses as to why I haven't been writing lately.

5) Alright, we've finally arrived to the super important part of this update:

Battle of Serenity is back!

Yeah, I may or may not have decided to give into the itch and tossed out the idea to my old officers to restart BoS. Why? Because even though the raiding type guilds we have found ourselves in are rather nice, the communities are already rather set in stone which of course leaves very little room for us to connect with these groups on some level. These guilds contain great people, contain more or less what we're looking for in a raiding environment at this moment in time, but they just don't quite feel like home. So we decided to restart Battle of Serenity as a strictly social guild. We might do some throw back raiding now and again, take out Baradin Hold if we have the people on, and run the occasional heroic, but for now our main focus is to have a place where we can relax, bullshit, and host the events we always had fun with but no one else on Aggramar does (Halloween parties, game nights, etc).

In the event that you find yourself to be rolling an Alliance toon on Aggramar (US) and need a home to hang in, hit us up! Our doors are once again officially open and we'd love to have you aboard!

Check us out at http://battleofserenity.enjin.com/home

7 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back, grats on the rl ding and the man-shaped loot! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 25th Saz! And where is this boy you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! The boy is many places.

    RL: Many states away, unfortunately. Thank goodness for Skype and webcams.

    In Game: Rarely that far away from me, unless he's raiding. He does that on a different server now. Silly troll (once worgen) hunter.

    Blog-wise: He lurks. He doesn't say much here, if anything at all, but he lurks often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz on the new boy, I hope he gets to see you again very very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon - : D

    @Path - You dork, get back here already.

    ReplyDelete