Friday, July 29, 2011

Through Your Interface - Day 8, Vacation Spot

I'm still not finished with this Through Your Interface challenge? Ah well, have another!

If Azeroth was the real world, where would you vacation to?

This one is pretty easy: Gallywix's Pleasure Palace


It's a little oasis in Azshara. Hot, humid, and just the perfect little get-a-way for you hardcore industrialists out there. The compound contains a golf course, swimming pool, waitresses running about with booze...what else could one ask for?


The main building on the site has some pretty fancy lighting, which is right up my alley. The downstairs parlor has enough room and seating for you and several of your best homies.


The bedroom is littered with amazingly fluffy and wonderfully patterned pillows, comes with fancy lighting, the walls are covered in crazy wall paper that will drive you bananas (in a good way of course!), gold is strewn across the floor, and the bed is befitting for the pimp that you really are. Sleeping quarters for a king or queen indeed.


Did I mention that there's a pool? There's a pool. I could use one of those right about now. It even comes with inflatable horses! Yeehaw!

Seriously, my kind of place.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I put it in my Vacation spot too but I never saw that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the upstairs of that big building! A definite must stay sort of place : )

    ReplyDelete