Monday, October 17, 2011

Through Your Interface - Day 9, Your Character's Hometown

I've been slacking, so have a Through Your Interface post.

We all have the same starting zones where we begin our various quests, but where does your character actually hail from?

I haven't been able to figure out a good hometown for all of my draenei folk, been too lazy to stalk out a home front for my humans (though you all may see something whenever I finally release the story about my warlock and rogue), my druid's hometown is still a mystery at large that I really don't want to spoil quite yet, and while I could in theory post a picture of Ironforge for my gnome mage, who a) cares about my gnome and 2) wants to see another pretty picture of Ironforge? So since I don't have anything at this moment that I can rightly explain to you all, I'm just going to post the following images and leave you all wondering wtf I'm going on about.


No comments:

Post a Comment